From The Growing Today Series
- Back to basics on shelter
- Summer winds taught us something
- Shelter questions
- The big mistakes
- Tree species for horticultural shelter
- Shelter – the case for cloth
- Management of shelterbelts for horticultural crops
Shelter articles are from our “Growing Today” magazine, 1983
(rather than re-invent the wheel)
- Tagasaste fodder windbreak – Despise trees near pasture but fearful of drought?
Hedge your bets by including this multi-tasker in your farm layout.
- Our database of recommended nurseries and suppliers