Scenes from NZTCA National Conference 2010, held in Christchurch 25-28 March. Clockwise from top left:
• NZTCA members evaluate the Pickled Walnut competition entries. On display is the beautiful trophy that was won by Wilma and Nelson Rubber.
• Graeme Nicholas comperes Conference Dinner.
• Biodiversity on show during the pre-conference tour to Linocln University.
• Apple varieties on display at Dunsandel Store.
• Conference 2010 organiser Jenny Lawrence with the Taste of Canterbury platter.
• Linda Gardner (centre) shows her medlar tree during the Trees and a Tipple field trip.
• The Bell Tea Guy, Matthew Greenwood, teaches the flavours and fortunes of tea during a food-matched tea tasting.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.