Scenes from NZTCA National Conference 2010, held in Christchurch 25-28 March. Clockwise from top left:
• NZTCA members evaluate the Pickled Walnut competition entries. On display is the beautiful trophy that was won by Wilma and Nelson Rubber.
• Graeme Nicholas comperes Conference Dinner.
• Biodiversity on show during the pre-conference tour to Linocln University.
• Apple varieties on display at Dunsandel Store.
• Conference 2010 organiser Jenny Lawrence with the Taste of Canterbury platter.
• Linda Gardner (centre) shows her medlar tree during the Trees and a Tipple field trip.
• The Bell Tea Guy, Matthew Greenwood, teaches the flavours and fortunes of tea during a food-matched tea tasting.